Finally Changed!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I changed my blog title to something more known to me :P . As you know, previously it was "Technology, Management and a Little Masti" and now as you can see, its "Technology, Money, and a lot of Masti" .

Technology - I love to read, share and read more about latest Technology news, updates.

Money - Over the net from more than a year, I learnt a lot about money earning or more precisely "Making Money Online". This'll include SEO, PTC, PTP, PPC and many other ways of earning money. Thought there are some blackhat ways too and I have tried them. They are really profitable :P

Masti - Previously it was a little masti, this was completely unfair. I cannot live without masti(fun) and now there will be a lot masti. You'll surely enjoy it!!

And one more thing, now I'll try not to investigate any matter. As this blog is not "Learn FBI's way of investigation blog" :P

0 comments: